What size is better for me, Crf150 or Crf230?
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda CRF Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What size is better for me, Crf150 or Crf230?

Member #

Question What size is better for me, Crf150 or Crf230?

Hello, I am looking to purchase a new dirt bike (haven't ridden in about 9 years), i am 18 almost 19, 5'9", and 130 soaking wet. Looking to buy a bike that i would use in some trails out behind my house. looking to get a bike that would fit me well and power is no a huge importance right now because im gonna have to relearn how to ride again. What would you guys recommend the crf150 or the crf230 (around mid 2000's for both bikes)or any other bike you believe would be suitable. Thanks.

Member #
    Personally, I'd go with the 230, at your size. The 150 would probably feel kinda cramped to you after a while. You're plenty tall enough to handle the extra size of the 230. To tell the truth, if I were buying a bike today, I'd probably go with the 230, and I'm 5'11" and 190 lbs! I had an XR200 for a while, and loved it. Sold it for an XR400, and regretted it every time I rode! The 200/230's just hit a great "sweet spot" for off-roading....enough power, but not too much; and light...so easy to throw around!