dirt bike accident- locksmith?
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda CRF Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: dirt bike accident- locksmith?

Member #

dirt bike accident- locksmith?

So I took it out for a ride and had a little accident.. my handle locked and I ran into an empty cart.. the bike looks fine.. just minor scratches (despite the rough fall), but the key doesn’t go in, anymore.. should I call a locksmith?

Member #
    check for debris.. I'd call a locksmith only if the problem is with the lock.

Member #
    Hmm do consider just replacing it instead of getting a locksmith to solve the problem. (Security reasons)

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaCRF.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Put some graphite powder in there and then work the key into the ignition.

Member #
    Whether you ride to beat the traffic or you ride to keep yourself feeling alive sooner or later you will need to come down from that speed high to do a little bike maintenance or service.Locksmith company that offers services for all makes of cars, trucks and of course, motorcycles. So, if you have misplaced your key or even broken it, or if you want to have a spare key made,call a professional locksmith. You can be sure that your bike is in excellent hands when you work with them.

Member #
    Thanks alan i really understand what you are trying to convey to all. Even i call 24 hour locksmith near me when i came in trouble with bike,car locks etc.

Member #
    There must be some dust or debris there no need to hire any locksmith near.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ibadjas View Post
    So I took it out for a ride and had a little accident.. my handle locked and I ran into an empty cart.. the bike looks fine.. just minor scratches (despite the rough fall), but the key doesn’t go in, anymore.. should I call a locksmith?
    No according to me you don't need any locksmith, you need a screw driver and dryer to clean the lock.