06 crf450 rear rim
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda CRF Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 06 crf450 rear rim

Member #

06 crf450 rear rim

Im looking for a back rim. Just bought my first four stroke an needs a few things. I have bought everything but the back rim an trying to take it out this weekend to compare to my cr250. Anyone has a spare back rim to sell it would or knows where to get a good deal it would be much appreciated. My emails [email protected]

Member #
    I bought a BBR rims from 4 Wheel Online. They are offering glossy and matte black finish. You might want to check it out.

Member #

Lightbulb looking for a back rim

Quote Originally Posted by Cannaman View Post
    Im looking for a back rim. I just bought my first four-stroke a needs a few things. I have bought everything but the back rim an trying to take it out this weekend to compare to my cr250. Anyone has a spare back rim to sell it would or knows where to get a good deal it would be much appreciated. My emails [email protected]
    The CR125 and CR250s all switched in 2000 to the larger axle diameter, so the hubs are the same for all CR and CRFs for 2000-2005 models. The CR500 was the only exception, it stayed with the small dia. axle through its last year in 2001.
    As for rims, you want a 32 spoke rim (not 36) if you're matching it with a stock hub. Also, there are different width rims, I believe the CR250 and CRF450 are 2.15 wide with the CR125 and CRF250 being 1.85. The CR500 had a 2.50 I believe.
    Spokeshave to be matched to the rim (dia. and spoke count) and hub (2000 and newer). Oversized spokes are easy to install if you don't mind drilling out the spoke holes in your hub a bit.